replica rolex

replica rolex
replica rolex

2016年11月2日星期三

Chinareplicawatches.com Review: An All-Time Low


chinareplicawatches.com review
I was tentative when I began my Review of Chinareplicawatches.com, and for good reason! This site looks very sketchy, but the thing is they carry a lot of replicas that are almost impossible to find anywhere else. So I rolled the dice and unfortunately luck was not on my side! You won't believe how bad this watch was, and not cheap either. I know you can't judge a book by its cover, but in this case what you see is what you get!

Quality: Are These Watches Any Good?
replica Tag Heuer watch
replica Tag Heuer watch
The Tag Heuer replica watches these guys are selling aren't worth $30, much less the $300 I paid for mine! I've seen some crummy fake Tag Heuer watches in my time, but this one tops the list. Can you believe all three chronographs are missing their hands? Unbelievable! It's so light it feels like a toy – I can hardly believe these guys have the nerve to charge as much as they do.
The Site: Usability and Design
Obviously this site looks extremely amateur, but I just had to try it anyways because they had such a huge selection of watches, many of which are next to impossible to find online. One of their fake Tag Heuer watches caught my eye for just that reason – a Carrera with a white dial and three chronographs. I admit that the site's questionable design and very poor english made me nervous, but I'd been searching for this watch for ages. The other worrying thing is that the photos are a mix of promotional shots and pics from other replica sites. Now that I look back, I can't believe I trusted these guys.
Service: Is Their Staff Any Good?
They claim they can be reached 24 hours a day by phone, live chat and email, but it's absolutely not true. The phone number always has a busy signal no matter when you call, and the live chat is nowhere to be found. That leaves you with just email, and after you've paid them these guys take forever to respond. They speak very little english, so what should be short and simple conversations can stretch out for weeks.
Shipping: Is It Fast and Reliable?
It took over three weeks, which they justified by saying they had “stock issues” with their fake Tag Heuer watches. It seemed to me more like they have organization issues.
Return Policy: Is It Reasonable?
Once they have your money, they are in no hurry to respond to your emails. I demanded a return right away and included photos and everything, just like they ask. It took almost a week to get a reply, and it took almost a month of back-and-forth before they would give me a return address so I could return the watch. At that point I was desperate to finish with them, and happily paid the $20 it cost to ship the watch back.
The Bottom Line
I think you get the idea! I have yet to get my money back from these guys, wish me luck!
vedere di piu rolex imitazioni e Rolex Yachtmaster

没有评论:

发表评论

replica orologi

replica orologi
replica orologi